carpet roll in warehouse

The Campbell Log Cabin

The first room was built in 1850 by John Campbell, this was to become the home of his brother Peter Campbell. Grandfather to Peter Campbell, owner of Campbell Floors. His descendents lived in it for over 100 years.

The cabin is now owned by the Seguin Conservation Society who restored, furnished, and opened the cabin for tours. It is located just Southeast of the square in downtown Seguin, Texas at 211 East Live Oak.

Campbell Floors is proud to be a sponsor of the Seguin Conservation Society, specifically important in the restoration of the Campbell Log Cabin and the Moore House. 

Campbell Family
Here owner Pete Campbell is pictured with his wife Judy Campbell, daughter Robin and grandchildren Koy and Kamryn.
Campbell Family